They say it’s only awkward if you make it awkward so here goes nothing!
This may seem like an odd question, but do you like the smell of your pet’s breath? I don’t know about you, but the battle for maintaining healthy dental hygiene (a.k.a. no stinky breath!) for our pet can sometimes seem more like mission impossible. We try to keep up with regular teeth cleanings, but there must be something we can do more regularly to remedy the smell. Stop the madness!
Let’s keep things really simple here because let’s be honest, a healthy dose of simple in the midst of the complexities our society is going through right now would surely be welcomed.
Okay, here’s the breakdown:
Minimal ingredients? Check.
Probiotics to support gut health and digestion? Check.
All-natural source of antioxidants, fiber, minerals, and vitamins? Check.
Fresher breath?! CHECK.
While this simple recipe most importantly will improve your pet’s breath, it will also provide key vitamins and nutrients to support your VIP’s (Very Important Pets) overall health through the supplementation of Boss Dog® Raw Goats Milk and natural Cranberry Sauce and Mint Leaves.
So, go ahead and give it a shot! Who knows, you may be just 3 ingredients away from an all-natural, healthy, sustainable way of keeping your pet’s breath smelling fresh and minty. In the battle that already has been deemed mission impossible, what do you have to lose? In our eyes, there is everything to gain!
Treat Your Pet, Like a Boss™
Cranberry and Mint Breath Freshener Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freezer time: 4+ hours
Serving Yield: ~ 20 Individual Paw Treats
- ½ cup Cranberry Sauce (no sugar)
- 3/4 cup Raw Goat Milk (unthawed)
- 2 springs of fresh mint
- Put Cranberry Sauce and Raw Goat Milk in blender
- Blend on high for 30 second
- Place 1 mint leaf in each cavity
- Pour Cranberry mixture in each cavity to fill
- Freeze for 4+ hours
- Serve these refreshing treats to your pet and Treat Your Pet, Like a Boss™
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer
- Serve to pet within 7 days
Safe Handling Tips:
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling any treats with Raw ingredients