There are three schools of thought when it comes to transparency.
- Put up a guard to protect your “brand” instead of valuing the rights of the customer to know what is in your product (worst case scenario)
- Provide product transparency for your customers only for them to see the harsh truth behind what is truly inside the product your pet is consuming (at least then you know, but still no good!)
- Create a (Boss Dog®) brand that because of the clear transparency of its mission and ingredients in turn demonstrates to customers the promise you have to deliver a clean and nutrient dense product
Can you guess which one we here at Boss Dog® Brand live by? You guessed it, #3!
Now there is no better time to put our transparency on center stage than with this Strawberry Infused Beef Balance Bite recipe (grab a napkin, I think your dog might start drooling!) A key ingredient in this recipe is our Boss Dog® Brand Freeze Dried Beef Recipe Nuggs™. The first ingredient in said Nuggs™? BEEF! No fillers, no soy, no corn, no nonsense. Yes please! Want to learn more about what makes Boss Dog® Brand Freeze Dried Beef Recipe Nuggs™ different than the rest? You’re just one click away. BOOM. Transparency: https://bossdogbrand.com/freeze-dried-raw-diet/
Tis’ the season of giving and what better way than to give your pet a tantalizingly tasty treat packed with dynamic nutrients sure to keep them wagging more than ever. In this simple rendition playing on sweet and savory, mix fresh strawberries with Boss Dog® Brand Raw Goats Milk and Freeze Dried Beef Nuggs™ for a scrumptious indulgence.
Added BONUS: Use our Boss Dog® Brand Treat Trays to create perfectly shaped paws and for super simple clean up!
Happy Holiday’s Boss Nation!
Strawberry Infused Beef Balance Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freeze Time: 4+ hours
Servings: ~20 (Individual Paws)
- 6 Strawberries
- 4 ounces Raw Goat Milk
- 20 Freeze Dried Raw Beef Nuggs™
- 2 BOSSPAWS™ Treat Trays
- Blend 6 Strawberries with 4oz Boss Dog® Raw Goat Milk.
- Pour mixture into molds.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- Remove from Freezer.
- Pour 1 layer of plain Boss Dog® Raw Goat Milk
- Place Freeze Dried Raw Nuggs™ into mold
- Freeze for 4+ hours
- Serve them to your favorite pup!
- Store in trays in freezer
- Consume within 5 days